Mantle of Hope
“The door is opened to receive and celebrate the forgiveness, mercy and hope of Jesus, The Good Shepherd, who left the ninety-nine to go after the one who was lost.”
Through twice monthly gatherings love and acceptance, all men and women wounded by abortion are invited and supported to join Mantle of Hope. Together we share a rich healing journey through fellowship, prayer, the Sacraments, a structured scriptural/experiential manual - An Experience of Hope. The door is opened to you to receive and celebrate the forgiveness, mercy, and hope of Jesus, The Good Shepherd, Who “left the ninety-nine to go after the one who was lost.” Ours is an experience of hope.
Days: 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month,
- Confession 8am
- Mass 8:30am
- Gathering 9am-10:30am
Location: St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, Senior Lounge (Greenway & 51Fwy)
Confidential Registration: Karen (602) 791-7189
- A confidential safe place where anyone hurting from abortion can come for healing, prayer and love
- A healing support group facilitated by compassionate servants, recovering men and women and a caring priests.
- Prayer, fellowship, support, study & structure. A place to come and just BE.
- Opportunities to participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- Opportunities to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation
Symptoms of Post-Abortion Syndrome (PAS): Confusion/self-hatred, anxiety, depression, un-forgiveness of self, sorrow, grief, sense of loss, hopelessness, helplessness, anniversary reaction, workaholism.
If you or someone you know is seeking relief from the symptoms above, there is a possibility you are suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS). We invite you to contact us.
Mantle of Hope
Karen: (602) 791-7189 or email@example.com
Monica: (602) 615-0016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Help and healing are available. All inquiries are confidential.